Vocon Named Crain’s Best Places to Work in New York City 2023

This article is originally from Crain’s New York Business, published on September 28, 2023.

Each year, Crain’s New York Business ranks and introduces the best places to work in New York City and we’re excited and honored to be selected as one of Crain’s Best Places to Work in New York City for 2023. Crain’s, collaborating with Best Companies Group, an impartial research organization, establishes the rankings through a comprehensive process involving employee surveys and thorough examinations of various aspects such as benefits, human resources practices, company perks, and the prevailing corporate culture. This evaluation identifies companies that excel as exceptional workplaces. In 2023, this marks the sixteenth edition of the annual rankings, wherein organizations are assessed based on a combination of employee engagement and satisfaction surveys, which make up 75% of the rating, and an employer questionnaire pertaining to benefits and policies, contributing to the remaining 25% of the rating. Rankings will be published digitally and in print on Monday, October, 23, 2023.

Vocon is proud to have built a thriving organizational culture that has consistently attracted top-tier talent. Thank you to our exceptional Team, whose unwavering dedication, exemplary work, and ongoing commitment have transformed our officer into the preeminent workplace in the world’s most vibrant city. We feel privileged to stand alongside other remarkable organizations that have attained this prestigious status as one of the Best Places to Work in New York City 2023.