Vocon has maintained a working relationship with the Cleveland Clinic since 2008, completing multiple projects throughout their Northeast Ohio real estate portfolio. Several of which you can see listed below.
Vocon’s partnership with the Cleveland Clinic originated when the Clinic purchased the former Bank of America Campus in Beachwood, OH for the consolidation and relocation of their administrative personnel. Now the home of the Cleveland Clinic’s Administrative Campus, this project involved the consolidation of 26 different departments from 7 different locations around the greater Cleveland area. At the time of completion, approximately 1,300 employees occupied the 334,000 SF Campus.
Other projects have included:
- ITD relocation and consolidation
- Beachwood Administrative Campus
- Lakeland Eye Center - Westlake, Ohio
- Fitness Center - Wellness Institute
- Therapy/Occupational Therapy Center (PT/OT Center)
- Intercontinental Suites and Conference Center multiple renovations
- Contract Center
- Mobile workforce study